Monday, February 28, 2011

Back to School !

Holy Crap.

I was up at four a.m. I think I slept a grand total of three hours. I got a drive with my neighbour who dropped me off at the Irving. I picked up a coffee and paid the rude grumpy, girl behind the counter. I ask myself, why to rude people work in the service industry? I say people get another job! I just wish I could get the nerve to say it out loud to them!

I didn't have to wait too long for a ride and a very nice truck driver stopped. He said he'd spent the last 22 years in Israel and was originally from Russia. He said he didn't like the Summer weather all the time in Israel. I thought on that a minute and about prying the icicles from my arse.

Well I have fifteen days within the month left to finish school.

We had our in progress critique today for Open Media and I got some good ideas regarding my final project which involves my late husband's writing and my long hand journals that span from 1972 up to the present. Someone suggested I scan them both. Good idea!

Good thing I got my painting done over the weekend, it's due on Thursday.

On a totally unrelated topic, I hate house work.

There was no need to do any housework at all. After the first four years the dirt doesn't get any worse. ~Quentin Crisp, The Naked Civil Servant, 1968

No comments: