Monday, March 23, 2015

A BIG THANK YOU!


I wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of my supporters through out this big global online world who have and continue support me. Your, heart felt comments, loyal visits, and ad support sure make it all so rewarding and worthwhile. You ROCK and I love you all!

A special shout out to my special Canadian peeps

This past week I hit another milestone and got another achievement notification from The Google! LOL Here it is!


AdSense achievement

Lifetime ad impressions: 100,000 Congratulations! On March 15, 2015 you reached a lifetime ad impressions achievement.

2 comments:

Inner Personal said...

Congrats, job well done :-)

Unknown said...

Thank you Ann.
Some folks may not understand what I am talking about and may not think it's a big deal. But you know, we all need encouragement and recognition for our efforts made, even just a little. :)
If you can't appreciate and celebrate the little achievements how can you really celebrate the big ones I say!

Thanks for your encouragement!
-Cat