Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Art of Michael R. Gaudet: Saskatchewan Government Awards Mural Contract



 I am going to date myself when I say I've known my good friend Michael, since way, way back in the 70s from our days as students at NSCAD, playing in a crazy band called the Suedeens. He is still the same soulful spirit who has a great passion for living life creatively to the fullest, with a big heart full of love and laughter.

I am grateful and proud to call Michael Gaudet  my friend. I want to wish him every success and blessing in his new creative adventure! I hope you will do the same in visiting his website. He's a pretty darn remarkable artist and human being!

The Art of Michael R. Gaudet: Saskatchewan Government Awards Mural Contract: About three months ago I got the head's up from a good friend that Saskatchewan Government Employees' Union (SGEU) was in the marke...

No comments: