Wednesday, March 9, 2011

An Exceptional Day and Visiting Artist - Ben Reeves

This has been an exceptional day for me. One I hope I will not ever forget. I am very very grateful. Without spilling my guts and going into detail about my personal shit storms I will simply say I have had a miracle today. Not because I deserve it. But because I have some very special friends that I know prayed for me and I want to say thank you so much.


I had a studio visit with Ben Reeves today. I was really quite amazed with what he had to say; his thoughts about art, artists and art schools. I think he is quite an exceptional artist of intelligence and integrity. I could have spent the afternoon taking with him. I have had just two studio visits with artists and they both have been very beneficial but Ben Reeves, I have to say has great clarity of thought, perception and knowledge.

I look forward to hearing his presentation tonight.



No comments: