Friday, January 16, 2009

Brain Freeze!

Today talk about the weather in Canada, particularly in the Martimes, has no doubt surpassed any discussion from past Winters, being about - 30 to -39 with the windchill here. I know the chattering complaints in my head are only quelled by my ongoing brain freeze this morning. It's hard to get motivated to do anything except keep the fire going. My house last night was making all kinds of thumps and bangs. Very strange noises I have not heard before. Everything seems to be intact, but my brain!

I was reading the Canada artist Robert Genn's newletter this week about how he goes outside and paints in the frigid weather of British Columbia. Hmmm... I'd like to see him try that here this morning. Though I have to say he sure is an inspiration, when you feel like crawling back to bed!

Well I'm going to get another cup of hot coffee and attempt to do something creative before my brain goes on tilt completely!

Here's a link to CARFAC a Canadian organization for Artists very worthwhile checking out.

With the really warmest regards, Catherine!

http://www.carfac.ca/



No comments: