Friday, July 15, 2016

How To Get Your Moo On.



My Mini Moo Business Cards



I'm fussy about the products I endorse on my site. Unless I feel I can stand behind the company the individuals involved, whether it be a website, product or company, otherwise I'm just not interested.

Today however I was so excited to peer into my mailbox and to very unexpectedly find a package. I was so hoping it just might contain my Moo business cards I'd designed, and sent for a week or so ago from the Moo site. I started ripping open the package before I got back to the house, and sure enough there they were inside the package!

They'd arrived much earlier than expected, as the estimated date of delivery was July 24th 2016. This is the second time I've ordered business cards through Moo. I first found out about this site through an artist friend who had some Mini business cards. I'd loved like the look and that I could put my art work on the cards. Plus the quality,  and the price, made them even more appealing. I wanted to get some of my own.

So this time I ordered 100 cards the same amount as my last order, but Mini cards instead, plus a spiffy, very groovy card holder. As they say "half the size twice as nice"! And it certainly isn't any ordinary print company. I'm now even more impressed with my cards, plus the case holder. I'd highly recommend Moo to anyone wanting to get quality business cards, or other business related products that are affordable. They are of the highest quality, with great attention to personal detail, hand packed, paper sourced from sustainable forests and packaged  in a 100% (and recyclable) pulp box (that's so cute) because I love lil' boxes, and my lil' Mini Moo business cards!

My Spiffy Mini Moo Card Holder

4 comments:

thesycamoretree said...

Well done! I hope they get you the attention (and business) you deserve! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Bev! It's been too long not having business cards. I hadn't been in a position to be able to get any for a while now.

I'm really excited to be able to share these ones in particular, because I just love them! I have an exhibit coming up in August so I look forward to having them to give to others!

A good business card is an invaluable thing!

thesycamoretree said...

Good luck with your exhibit in August!

Unknown said...

Thank you Bev. It's a group show. Only three of my paintings are being submitted because it is a specialized theme . Only paintings that are measuring 6"x 6". So I'm submitting three of my Tarot series.

It's in a lovely quaint gallery with a great group of artist friends that run it cooperatively. It's out in the country by the riverside. A bunch of us life long friends are going to have a Bbq after the opening. A great excuse for a par-ty!