Saturday, April 10, 2010

More Canadian Horse Paintings





Here are my latest paintings of Canadian Horses that is part of my series of work for my Mount Allison Internship.
Our second year painting class had a show on Thursday April 8th at The Little Armadillo Print Shop which was very successful and well attended. I was very pleased with the level of interest in my work , and the Canadian Horse as most folks are unaware that we even have a National Horse. I have a number of paintings left to complete but I may never stop, as The Little Iron Horse is my passion!

My next painting will be larger in size of " Lacey ", a stunningly beautiful mare from http://www.cosylandfarms.ca Here is the Utube video of Lacey.


2 comments:

Paintings of Horses said...

It is just simple paintings of horses yet it depicts the being of the horse. I will watch out for your next paintings. Thanks Catie!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your comment and visiting my blog. It is always a great thrill to find others passionate about horses, and of course especially about the Canadian Horse. I have three more oil paintings I did, but I still have some work to do on them which I am striving to complete in 2012. Presently I am working in egg tempera with a whole new subject matter. Always lots of work to do! Thank you again for visiting, and for calling me Catie. My granddad always called me Catie.