Sunday, July 30, 2017

Ribbon Cutting - " forever Young " - August 26th 2017- Michael Gaudet



The mural "forever YOUNG" faces the busy #2 highway just south of Young, SK. Photo Credit - Michael Gaudet

There are three attributes in an individuals personality that I believe to be essential in life in order to not simply survive but to thrive. These attributes are persistence, trust, and prayer.

I have a friend, who is a very gifted artist, whom I've known from many years back, when attending the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design in the 70s. In my opinion Michael Gaudet strongly and consistently demonstrates the attributes in his personality that I've mentioned.

I wanted to share this post because I greatly admire my friend Michael, for both his talent and ability to thrive as seen in his blog post about his endeavors and accomplishments in life.

This stunning photo shows the massive scale of "forever YOUNG" as the panels are installed. Photo Credit- Michael Gaudet

No comments: