Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Babies

Yesterday I went with a friend who was babysitting. There was the sweetest newborn I met. We both enjoyed ourselves as I cooed, gooed and held her in my arms, until her mum swept her up to go, as she had to take her with, due to still breastfeeding.

Today I reflected on this experience with this blissful little bundle and thought how beautifully innocent and open she was. I found myself wishing human's could all be this way. Open to the light and love, with a natural connection to the Great Spirit. It seems so many of us are out of touch with the Great Creator and as an artist I know this is always my daily goal to re-connect and maintain my conscious contact with the God of my understanding; just wished I didn't have to work so hard at it sometimes. Babies have this perfected.

Kind regards - Catherine

No comments: