Thursday, September 15, 2011

Colman Barks and Rumi

It is the end of my school week today. My week may have come to an end but it is just getting started actually, and I am looking forward to it. I have lots of blogging to catch up on, reading, homework and painting to do. I got a drive all the way to school this morning, and all the way home this afternoon. I'm still hitch hiking but this is soon to come to an end I hope! My student loan came in today, just when it was suppose to, which means a whole lot of changes shortly! I had a good week. I got moved into my new studio space which is awesome, to be in 4th year studio space, with a real good bunch of folks. I think it is going to be a lot of fun. So exciting fourth year! I saved a friend this week from pending death, from an oncoming car. Wow was I ever thankful I was able to do that! I hate to think about the possible outcome. I started my History of Film class which should be very interesting, as it involves looking at Japanese Film and it's culture. It's going to be a lot of work culminating in a research paper. I'm ready to take it on! A friend shared this video with me today and I wanted to post it. It was just what I needed, to finish off my school week. I love Rumi and I love Coleman Barks. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. Just a little treat for myself and I hope a treat for you.

No comments: