Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Am Not A Zombie

One good thing about not having wheels you walk a lot more! However not my idea of a pleasant jaunt for 45 minutes in a raging snow storm!

I spent the night in the No Tell Motel and in the middle of the night I woke up thinking oh crap do I have enough money to pay the bill? Fortunately I did and then some.

If I can get through the next 14 days back and forth to school I will definitely consider myself a walking miracle!

I am grateful to be alive! Think of all those people who are dead, and some of them are walking upright. Zombies I call them.

Burnout is nature's way of telling you, you've been going through the motions your soul has departed; you're a zombie, a member of the walking dead, a sleepwalker. False optimism is like administrating stimulants to an exhausted nervous system.” - Sam Keen

No comments: