Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tired Again.

I got home late again. After eight hours of class I headed over to photo for four and a half hours. I thought about what Karen said to me after helping me with my test strips., "It takes patience. " That's an understatement. I thought about my grade nine geography teacher how she would say under her breath, "Patience is a virtue." That was just before we drove her off the deep end. That's what photo's like. You could end up in Edge City if you let it get to you. Ah yes, a great character builder it is! My patience paid off, I got my four photo's done for tomorrows class presentation. I'm pretty happy with them too.

I had a great day. Truly, I'm not just saying that. I did manage to inadvertently get a parking ticket. All I have to say about that, is summed up below.

2 comments:

Betsy Grant said...

I love your sense of humor! I do hear where your coming from and appreciate the way you deal with it creatively - all to the benefit of those who read your blog. Hats off to you!

Unknown said...

The truth is this Betty, firstly I have long been a closet comic who is was too chicken shit to go public except for my friends. Secondly it has long been my coping mechanism. I'd be long dead in the water otherwise! Thanks so much for reading my crazy jibber jabber!