1. Creativity is the natural order of life. Life is energy:pure creative energy.
2. There is an underlying, in-dwelling creative force infusing all of life-including ourselves.
3. When we open ourselves to our creativity, we open ourselves to the creator's creativity
4. We are, ourselves, creations. And we, in turn, are meant to continue creativity by being
5. Creativity is God's gift to us. Using our creativity is our gift back to God.
6. The refusal to be creative is self-will and is counter to our true nature.
7. When we open ourselves to exploring our creativity, we open ourselves to God: good
8. As we open our creative channel to the creator, many gentle but powerful changes are to be
9. It is safe to open ourselves up to greater and greater creativity.
10. Our creative dreams and yearnings come from a divine source. As we move toward our
- The Artist's Way - Julia Cameron and Mark Bryan