Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More From The Mount Alison Fine Art Studio - Fall 2010 Painting & For Something Entirely Different.



Mandela
Dodecahedron
The series of small paintings I did on panels that originally made up the structure from a previous sculpture I did last year. I decided to do these paintings on the minimalist shapes because the basic forms lent themselves to the work and informed each piece individually and collectively. 


Triqutra & Triskele - The Divine Feminine/Symbols of Love
Eye Of Horus
They are representational images of spiritual concepts within cultures,  and the exploration of "Sacred Geometry." The circles can be also seen as mandelas.


First Nations Medicine Wheel
Metatron's Cube

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by and for the feed back, It's much appreciated!

Indigene Theresa said...

I love these! I'm glad you told me about this.