Sunday, March 23, 2014

Carla Bonnell - Back To You - Search Light


 
My cousin Carla is a musician. She has practiced her craft, and honed her skills, not just through hard work, and dedication, but through life experience, and especially I think, because of her love and passion for music, and all things creative, which seems to come as natural as breathing for our family.

I haven't know Carla all my life, and a number of years back, I found out through her father's brother, also a musician, that she existed. We connected right away. I suppose blood is thicker than water, as the old adage goes and we immediately seemed to recognize one another as family, in so many ways.

I am so happy that she has made the decision to enter Search Light, which is a hunt of the next Canadian musical artist. I would also be so proud, and even happier if she did win, but what is most important, if not more important, is the fact that she had the real courage, and belief in herself to pursue her music and enter.

Creativity is a wonderful blessing everyone has been given at birth. Some choose to use this, others do not. If you choose to use it in whatever capacity, I guarantee, it can change your life and maybe even save your life.

Music tells a story and Carla sure has one to tell!


http://music.cbc.ca/#/artists/Carla-Bonnell Search Light - Voting begins tomorrow March 24th 2014!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after looking at many
of the articles I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I came across it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back
frequently!

my blog post ... best Vapor pen

Unknown said...

Hello thank you for visiting. Yes you have left a comment before!