Tuesday, May 1, 2012

John Haney, A Photographer with a Capital "P"

Today I heard a great interview on Art Waves. The interview was with John Haney who was the Photography Technician at Mount Allison when I was there. He was a great teacher, photography mentor, a talented and gifted photographer and all around great guy. He was greatly missed at the Photo Department when he left. It was wonderful to hear his voice and I am grateful to have had him as a teacher and to call him my friend.

When I was trying to find a photograph of John's work to post, I decided on this barn located in Caledon Ontario, where John's family lives. We both lived here at one time. I was there many years ago as a young girl of ten. It was my favourite place to live in Southern Ontario and it's great horse country.


No comments: