Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thomas Homer Dickson

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and I am wishing all a properous and very happy 2009.

My Christmas was very quiet but blessed and I sure am looking forward to the coming year with some exciting creative life challenges ahead.

Listening everyday to CBC radio day and night, yes I admit am a real radio head...I find out about alot of very interesting authors, who are really writing about very contemporary and revolutionary ideas that relate to everyday life, pertaining to every aspect of life and every person on the planet.

One such very exciting author I found over the holidays is Thomas Homer Dickson. I hope you will take the time to check out this site about this very important topic, book and author.

http://www.theupsideofdown.com/



No comments: