Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Getting To Know Beach Glass - Andrea Cormier



Photo credit: Félix Bernier

One of the best things I experienced returning to University at 56 years of age was meeting and becoming friends with a number of young women.

 Without children or younger sisters of my own I found myself seeing these young women as little sisters and I came to love and care about them. To see how they struggled, and at the same time having a sense of maturity and wisdom to follow their hearts and fulfill dreams, heartened me.

One such young woman is Andrea Cormier, a kind, creative, talented and thoughtful young woman. She recently gave an interview about herself, her creative process, and debuting her first EP, Beach Glass  published 24th July 2017- Words & Questions: Jamie Downes in  A Lonely Ghost Burning.


No comments: