Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Christiana Myers in The East

Artist Christiana Myers



I was excited and really happy to find another article written about my friend and fellow class mate, but this time it was in the online The East Magazine.

My friend Christiana Myers is an artist and a deep thinker. I vividly remember during our painting critiques in class, her work and subject matter being very thoughtful, provoking and introspective. We both shared an interest in psychology and we had a few engaging discussions about that, in our funky fine art lounge at the Gardiner Building on campus, before the brand new Purdy Crawford Centre for the Arts was built.
Oh those were the funky happenin' days!

Christiana has always impressed me. She's a very engaged, life affirming, talented young woman who follows her heart, something I've always admired about her, and this is certainly reflected in her artwork.

Art Work Christiana Myers ( Kelly Lawson)

No comments: